Post-deadline contributions are invited in any of the topics below. Abstracts of a maximum of 1 side of A4 (references and figures are permitted) should be submitted online by 1 August 2014.
- Electron-based fast ignition schemes
- Proton/ion-based fast ignition schemes
- Integrated target designs
- Relativistic intensity laser-plasma interaction physics
- Fast electron generation and characterization
- Fast electron transport in dense plasma
- Intense particle beam acceleration
- Implosion physics
- Innovative concepts (including shock ignition etc.)
To submit an abstract, please click here
Information for submitting your abstract
- If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter the title of your abstract
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work and whether your preference is for an oral or poster presentation
- Enter the corresponding author (all authors should be listed in the file with the presenting author underlined)
- Upload your files in the correct format (.pdf and .doc)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.To log in, you will need your submission password.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email email@example.com
or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800 quoting the name of the event.